By submitting a paper for the Fourth International Conference on
Weigh-in-Motion (ICWIM4), please note that you are agreeing to the
- You are granting permission to ICWIM4 organizers to include your
paper in the conference proceedings, and to publish or otherwise
distribute these proceedings as the ICWIM4 organizers may determine.
- You are agreeing that if your paper is accepted, you will submit
the draft paper before July 16th, 2004 (new
- You are agreeing that if your paper is accepted, you will make the
modifications required by the International Scientific Committee and
resubmit the final version before December 4th, 2004.
- You are agreeing that you or one of your co-authors intends to
register for, and attend ICWIM4. (Please note that your paper will be
withdrawn from the program and the proceedings if none of the authors
registers for ICWIM4, or if you do not provide the name of a registered
delegate who will present your paper.)
Instructions for Preparing Papers
Instructions for preparing
print-ready papers (pdf file, last up-date May 21st, 2004). Note:
A4 paper size required
(Microsoft Word file).
- Please make sure your document is in Word 97/2000 format.
- Before attempting to send your document, please rename it as: paper_xx.doc
or .rtf replacing xx by your paper number (same as for
- If your paper exceeds 2 Mbytes, contact Abraham
Getachew to check if it may be received by email, or to get an
URL to send it by FTP.
Back to top
Last modified: November 26, 2004